Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Grief

I don't have the words. I so badly want to blog about what I have been experiencing, but I just can't. It is either too personal, too much information, or just not my story to tell.

My heart goes out to my husband's aunt, uncle and cousins as they prepare to lay their son and brother to rest. Sudden health-related death at 24 years-old...too shocking to comprehend. He was just getting started. Everyone whose life he has touched is devastated. How can this be? Why him? He was healthy, athletic, made good choices, did everything right....he was his high school class valedictorian, had an advanced college degree and was a known up- and- comer in his career field...

As was presented in a sentiment from his funeral director when speaking of the question 'why?' His response was 'all that love could do was done.'

All that is left to do is help lay him to rest. Rest easy, Michael...for you are loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment